I²C software/adapter bundle which includes the Win-I2CUSB
for control of I²C/SMBus devices (Win-I2CUSB GUI is cosmetically similar to the Win-I2CNT application).
The USB-based host adapter supports 400kb/s I²C Master operations (800-1000 kb/s I²C communication is
possible, but these speeds are not guaranteed, and not supported in the 400kb/s I²C specification).
The software has the capability to program I2C and SPI serial EEproms and Ram/ Fram device sizes ranging
from 16Kb (128 bit) to 512Kb (64K bytes). Universal modes allow flexibility to communicate most I²C compatible
The I²C adapter
is USB powered and can also supply limited 3.3v/5v power to a
I2C target application
Win-I2CUSB software, DLL, and USB driver are compatible with Windows (x86) XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit and 4-bit
operating systems. Software updates are downloaded via the built-in update utility or manually via our website
(requires internet connection).
specifically for the included Win-I2CUSB adapter to allow
in other environments such as Delphi, Visual Basic, MSVisual C++, C++ Builder, VB.Net, and Visual C++.Net.
Refer to the DLL User Manual on the FAQ page for details (link below).
The Win-I2CUSBDLL kit includes a single user license for Win-I2CUSB and the DLL.
* Win-I2CUSBDLL software/documentation on CD:
- Win-I2CUSB - Windows application, similar to Win-I2CNT (EEProm, Universal Modes, I2C devices, EEProm/FRAM support).
- DLL to allow creation of custom I2C applications using the included Win-I2CUSB adapter.
- DLL examples for C++ Builder, MSVC++, Delphi, VB, VB.Net, VC++.Net (available from the FAQ page)
* USB-based I2C hardware adapter (shown above).
* Quick Start Guide installation sheet.
* Standard 3' USB cable (Note: I2C cable is not included).
* Software includes 4Mb/s USB-to-SPI Windows application (Win-SPIUSB).
* 30-day warranty on hardware adapter; please review the Software License Agreement.
* I2C Devices supported in Win-I2CUSB
* Pentium Processor PC with USB port and Windows-XP operating system (Win-2000 is no longer supported)
Please note the
software and DLL included in this kit will only
work with the
USB adapter shown above and
is not compatible with Win-I2CNTDLL, Win-I2CNT kits (printer-port versions with I2CPortv2.0 adapter).
We are now shipping Win-I2CUSBDLL kits with v5.2.x.x software and the new v3.1 Win-I2CUSB hardware adapter (shown above).
Note: hardware adapter may not be RoHS compliant, and CoC documentation is unavailable for this product.
Software v5.2 supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit and 64-bit systems), and is compatible with existing v2.2, v2.3 Win-I2CUSB adapters.
Software updates to support Windows 8, 10 available from our Software Updates page: http://www.demoboard.com/updates/
Software License Agreement
HOME BACK to I2C Products
Oct 1, 2017